As we ring in the new year, we're excited to announce an official integration with Zapier to expand the capabilities of the powerful Sapium API. Zapier lets you connect Sapium to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day research and note-taking tasks, and build workflows between services that otherwise wouldn't be possible—for instance, sending support tickets from Zendesk to Sapium.
This integration unlocks the ability to automatically send any text information from your services into Sapium, making it a true repository for pattern-finding and customer insights. The Zapier integration is available for Team and Enterprise plans on Sapium.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect Sapium to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Sapium"
- Use your credentials to connect your Sapium account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Sapium and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Popular use cases
Some of Sapium users' favorite use cases for Zapier include:
- Sending support tickets and feature requests from Gmail or Zendesk to Sapium for later analysis
- Saving notes from sales calls to Sapium, which usually live solely in HubSpot or other CRMs
- Creating todos in Sapium from Slack messages
- Saving new articles from an RSS feed as new documents in Sapium
- Using the Zapier Webhook to send any data from any service to Sapium
Get started now
Sapium is a productivity and research tool that lets you quickly capture, review, and analyze notes and any other documents. It massively cuts down the time spent on prep and review for meeting notes, interviews, and research projects. We can't wait to hear about the incredible automations you'll design with Zapier. For the uninitiated, create a free Sapium account here.